The 13,547-lb. ZX60USB-5 bridges the gap between the ZX50U-5 compact and the ZX75US-5 mid-sized excavators. With its reduced tailswing design, this compact, yet powerful excavator is suited for work in congested or confined areas.
- 53-hp Yanmar diesel engine with 203-cu.-in. displacement meets Tier 4 Final/Stage IV emissions regulations
- Maximum dig depth of 12 ft. 4 in. maximum dig reach of 20 ft. 5 in. and maximum dumping height of 13 ft. 8 in.
- Two-speed travel of 1.8 mph (low) / 3 mph (high)
- 38-gpm hydraulic pump flow and 24.2-gpm auxiliary hydraulic flow
- Speed speed of 9.5 rpm
- More spacious cab with wider, easier entry and wider and taller cab glass for better visibility
- Overall height of 8 ft. 4 in.
- Easier maintenance due to enhancements such as improved access to coolers