The Hitachi ZX60USB-5 bridges the gap between the ZX50U-5 compact and the ZX75US-5 mid-sized excavators. With its reduced-tail-swing design, this compact, yet powerful excavator is perfect for work in congested or confined areas.
By talking and listening to owners, we’ve taken the ZX60USB-5 to a whole new level by adding real-world practical improvements. You get a more spacious cab with wider, easier entry and better visibility; a fuel-efficient and reliable engine that meets emission standards; and maintenance that’s easier than ever thanks to enhancements such as improved access to coolers. Built to the same high standards as our larger mining excavators, the ZX60USB-5 delivers efficiency, reliability and durability to your operation.
Hitachi ZX60USB-5 Excavator Specs
- The Yanmar diesel engine meets EPA Final Tier 4 (FT4)/EU Stage IV emission regulations.
- Horsepower: 53
- Operating Weight: 13,547 lb.
- Max Dig Reach: 20 ft. 5 in.
- Max Dig Depth: 12 ft. 4 in.
- Wider and taller cab glass for more visibility
- Displacement: 203 cu. in.
- Powertrain: 1.8 mph (low) / 3 mph (high)
- Hydraulic Pump flow: 38 gpm
- Auxiliary Hydraulic Flow: 24.2 gpm
- Swing speed: 9.5 rpm
- Maximum Cutting Height: 19 ft. 7 in.
- Maximum Dumping Height: 13 ft. 8 in.
- Maximum Digging Depth: 12 ft. 4 in.
- Overall Height: 8 ft. 4 in.