IROCK Crushers introduces the Wheeled Jaw Crusher-2644 (WJC-2644) that is recommended for use as a primary crusher.
- Capable of processing hard rock, recycled concrete, sand and gravel, and slag
- Powered by a 350-hp Caterpillar C-9 ACERT Tier 3 engine
- Produces up to 370 tph
- A capacity of 10.5 cu. yds.
- Equipped with a 48-in. by 36-ft. discharge belt
- Features a fixed discharge height of 11 ft.
- Stockpiling capability enables users to pair the WJC-2644 with screening units
- Hydraulic adjusting chamber allows operators to adjust crushing size from a 2-in. minimum closed side setting to a 6-in. maximum side setting
- A 24-in.-wide grizzly bypass conveyor with an adjustable flop gate
- A 40-in. by 14-ft. feeder with a 5-ft. grizzly bar section
- Components of the crusher are open and easily accessible for ease of lubrication, part replacements or other maintenance
- Features radial tires mounted under a 24-in. beam chassis for easy transport
- Can be set up or torn down in less than an hour
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Wheeled Jaw Crusher-2644