According to the company, the Brokk 120 Diesel is the world’s smallest diesel-powered demolition robot. It is designed to provide the same power, performance and hydraulic output as the electric-powered Brokk 100, plus uses the same attachments.
- 24.8-hp (18.5 kW) Kubota D1105-E4B Tier 4 diesel engine
- 6-gal. fuel tank allows run times of 8 to 10 hours before refueling
- 661-lb. lifting capacity with a 353-lb. (160 kg) maximum attachment weight
- 2,700-lb. weight permits driving over weight-restricted floors and facilitates easy transport to and from sites
- Measures 31 in. wide, 80 in. long and 49 in. high, enabling passage through any standard door opening as well as maneuver in tight spaces
- Features three guide rollers on the tracks and a tracking speed of 2 mph