Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers will sell more items than ever before at its unreserved public equipment auction in Orlando from February 13 - 18, 2012. During the six-day event, more than 9,100 heavy equipment items and trucks will be sold - a company record for the most items ever sold in a single auction - and new items are still being added daily. Bids in the auction can be made on-site at the 200+ acre Orlando auction site, online in real-time at www.rbauction.com or by placing proxy bids in person or by phone.
A major highlight of this year's six-day Orlando auction is the thousands of used and unused late model equipment items from manufacturers such as Caterpillar and Volvo, including: forklifts, loader backhoes, wheel loaders, articulated dump trucks, motor graders, motor scrapers, crawler tractors, crawler loaders, pavers, skid-steer loaders, multi-terrain loaders and much more.
This year's auction currently has:
- More than 390 wheel loaders
- More than 380 hydraulic excavators
- More than 290 loader backhoes
- More than 290 crawler tractors
- More than 230 telescopic forklifts
- More than 130 motor graders
- More than 160 truck tractors
- More than 120 articulated dump trucks
Consignments for the Orlando auction are still being accepted. Anyone interested in selling equipment and trucks in the auction can contact the Ritchie Bros. Orlando site at (863) 420-9919.
- Location: Ritchie Bros.' Orlando auction site at the corner of I-4 & US Hwy 27 (700 Ritchie Rd.), Davenport, FL 33897
- Orlando auction site telephone: +1.863.420.9919
- Date(s): Monday, February 13 to Saturday, February 18, 2012
- Auction start time: 8:00 a.m. daily
- The auction is open to the public; registration to bid is free; a refundable bid deposit may be required
- Interested buyers can come to the auction site to inspect, test and compare items starting on Friday, February 10 at 8:00 a.m.