The ICAN System on the A-4SCW on-slab self-propelled wireless dowel pin drill advances drilling technology by diagnosing problems through an iPad on the jobsite and communicating directly to the manufacturer, eliminating costly service calls.
- ICAN system runs on 24-volt power
- Remote control includes joystick to control speed, steering, direction of travel and dust collection on/off switch
- Remote communicates to operator if connection with drill is lost
- Magnetic feed sensor prevents drill from traveling if the slider is not completely retracted
- Low-oil indicator switches will not allow drill hammers to operate if the oil level reaches a low level
- Emergency braking locks wheels when air pressure has been lost