Hilti Inc., a commercial construction-focused technology, software and services company, has launched a suite of 40 new tools, systems and accessories. Hilti’s latest innovations affirm the brand’s commitment to providing productivity solutions to commercial construction with the release of their first cordless metal working tools.
Simultaneously, Hilti is continuing to grow its leadership stake in both fastening and firestop systems solutions. The new line-up also includes the market’s most powerful cordless cutting tools, a battery-powered cordless fastening tool, BX 3-BT intended to help customers complete high quality installations safely and on time; and, the first preformed firestop solution designed specifically for metal deck construction, Top Track Seal CFS-TTS MD.
The launch comes on the heels of introducing the world’s first cordless breaker, the TE 500-A36.
Hilti's new product releases include:
- X-BT threaded studs
- Hilti electric fastener portfolio
- Top Track Seal CFS-TTS MD
- Cordless shears SSH 6-A22
- Metal nibbler SPN 6-A22
- Cordless belt sander GTB 6X-A22
- Cordless burnisher GPB 6X-A22
- Cordless band file GFB 6X-A22
- 12V cordless impact driver SID 2-A12
- Cordless screwdriver SFD 2-A12
- Cordless hammer drill driver SF 2H-A12
- Cordless hydraulic wire cutter NCT 45-A22
- Reciprocating saw SR 30
- Cordless jig saw SJT 6-A22
- Expanded diamond core bits
- Drywall track water collector WCS-D
- Autofeed unit to assist with core drilling
- Hollow drill bits, the TE-YD and TE-CD
- REDiPAK folding hand truck