The 7.7-lb. BHE 20 IDR rotary hammer features integrated dust reduction (IDR) technology to contain harmful airborne dust particles emitted when drilling holes in masonry materials.
- Works in all positions including overhead drilling applications
- IDR vacuum features a separate motor to allow the tool to run at full power
- Rated input power of 450 watts
- Drills up to 3/4-in. diameter holes
- Maximum impact rate of 4,900 bpm with single impact energy of 1.6 joules
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about BHE 20 IDR Rotary Hammer