The 1/2-in. Hammer Drill (DV18DSDL) is part of a new line of 18-volt power tools that feature a slide-type lithium ion battery pack which eliminates the post design traditionally inserted into the tool handle.
- Increased ergonomics and control
- Produces up to 814 in.-lbs. of torque
- Weighs 4.8 lbs.
- Single sleeve ratcheting, all-metal, keyless ½-in. chuck
- Carbide inserts for maximum bit grip when hammering into concrete materials
- 22-position clutch with both a drill mode and hammer mode
- Two-speed gearing operates at a low speed of 0-400 rpm and in high speed at 0-1,800 rpm or 0-27,000 ipm
- Side handle for 360° leverage
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Cordless 1/2-in. Hammer Drill