The iQTS244 Dry-Cut Tile Saw is designed to cut ceramic, porcelain, marble and stone and is 100% compliant with the new OSHA standard on respirable silica dust.
- 10-in. dry-cut tile saw specifically created for professional tile setters and contractors
- With the world’s first fully integrated dust control technology, this innovative tool allows for tile to be cut inside or outside with no water and no dust discharge
- Lightweight, compact and built on wheels for easy transport to and from jobsites
- Utilizes a three-stage filtration system which captures up to 99.5% of the dust. All the dust from the cutting point passes through this filtration system and is captured in the dust tray for easy clean up.
- Stage 1: Heavy Debris Filtration
- Stage 2: Cyclonic Filtration (Fine Particles)
- Stage 3: iQ Dura Bond Filter Cartridge (Super Fine Particles)
- The specially designed blades (10” Q-Drive Cool Cut Blade) are air-cooled by the vacuum. The vacuum also removes the cutting debris so the blade is not regrinding the same material, a process that reduces friction and heat.