Little Wonder introduces new accessories for its Optimax Blowers. The accessories — a tool holder, parking brake and solid front wheel — add convenience and safety as well as increase durability on challenging terrain.
The Optimax blower range, which includes eight self-propelled or push models, features an advanced impeller and aerodynamic design that results in 38 percent more air movement than competitive blowers. Air speeds range from 143 to 179 miles per hour.
- All-steel impeller design
- Reverse-angled, seven-blade fan provides maximum airflow
- Scrolled, aerodynamic air inlet maintains constant power and doesn’t clog if leaves are drawn in
- Large, square discharge chute rides just 2 in. off of the ground, resulting in better movement of standing water and stubborn debris
- Split-stream air deflector on the 25-sq. in. discharge chute eliminates blow-back and moves debris in one pass
- Deflector can be controlled at the operator’s handle for seamless adjustment while on the go
- Discharge air can be directed to the front or side of the unit
- Move at 4.1 mph forward and 2.5 mph in reverse
- Cushioned-grip handle’s height can be adjusted on all models
- Optional, easy-to-install Swivel Wheel Kit gives users the ability to make 360-degree turns while minimizing tire wear