Wacker Neuson's G 625 mobile generator provides all the power needed for larger applications. The rugged Volvo Tier 2 engine is housed in a heavy-duty sound-attenuated enclosure which is perfect for jobsites requiring quiet operation.
- Capable of paralleling, the G 625 can be scaled up to meet even higher power demands
- Digital controller monitors and protects the generator and engine while providing continuous operating data on an easy to read LCD display
- Available in skid or trailer mount and produces 500 kW (625 kVA) prime power and 550 kW (688 kVA) standby power
- Deep Sea 8610 controller and motorized circuit breaker allow paralleling operation
- Battery disconnect switch, circulation coolant heater, engine oil drain with manual pump, low coolant shutdown, dual-stage Racor fuel filter with water separation and battery charger are all included standard
- 110% fluid containment with liquid level alarm, fuel level gauge at fill point and no mess oil and radiator designs are also standard