This line of large natural gas generators in notes ranging from 425 to 1,300 kW is designed specifically for standby, prime or continuous power applications in the North American market.
- Capable of operation on natural gas as well as a wide variety of non-pipeline gases
- Can be paired with Kohler switchgear and automatic transfer switches for paralleled (up to 32 generators) or non-parallel operation
- Feature the Decision-Maker 8000 digital controller offering intuitive system monitoring and diagnostics, as well as control for paralleling and remote monitoring capabilities
- Large, user-friendly display integrated for straightforward local data access
- Includes standard remote web monitoring, multi-level password protection, communication with serial (RS-485,RS-232) and Ethernet (RJ-45) and support Modbus, TCP and SNMP protocols and data logging and trending for easy troubleshooting
- USB flash drive capability for data storage and event history exports, advanced digital input and outputs for customer connections
- Clean-running, 1,800-rpm Dresser-Rand engine, created specially tuned for the generator set market, accepts a range of input fuels and is resistant to fuel contamination