The 290-hp QAS 250 and 399-hp QAS 330 feature a John Deere 9-liter, six-cylinder Tier 4 Final diesel engine and AREP alternator excitation system for enhanced motor starting capability.
- DeepSea 7310 control module is fully diagnostic with its large 3-in. display
- Powder-coated steel offers corrosion resistance and has a foam and layering system inside the doors that is water tight and offers improved sound attenuation
- Optional paralleling controller with touchscreen display can link up to 32 generators of any size working in Power Management Mode
- 110% fluid containment
- Standard dual axle trailer or optional skid-mounted unit with forklift pockets
- Internal 385-gal. fuel tank runs for 34 hours at 75% load on the QAS 250 and nearly 26 hours at 75% load on the QAS 330
- Equipped with an emergency stop for increased safety