Generac Mobile’s MDG25 compact mobile diesel generator provides three-phase 25kVA prime power in a rugged and compact cabinet.
The new cabinet design enables maximum space savings and transport efficiency, while making the generator easy to maneuver and tow. The Final Tier 4 Isuzu engine is reliable and easy to maintain, no diesel exhaust fluid (DEF) or diesel particulate filter (DPF) required.
Designed with operator safety in mind, the MDG25 is loaded with features to enhance safety and security on the job. A recessed external E-Stop is easy to locate and access in emergencies. The unit also features access doors with auto shutdown that separates the main breaker access from load cables, automatically shutting down the unit if the lug door is open. The controller is also located on the rear of the unit away from power wires and service points and it is lockable for security and safety.
The MDG25 is a simple designed product focused on meeting the needs of the customers. It is durable and suitable for a wide variety of applications.
- Reliable, easy to maintain Isuzu Tier 4 Final diesel engine requires no diesel exhaust fluid or DPF
- 56-gal. fuel capacity with 28-hour run time
- Weighs under 3,000 lbs. to allow for easy towing with no trailer brakes required
- Easy to use Deep Sea DSE7310 MKII controller provides full programmability and status screens
- Rugged, steel body design with 67-dBA sound rating
- Optional 100% fluid containment