General Equipment Company introduces its second-generation CTS12 RIP-R-STRIPPER, which offers updated features that lower maintenance and increase productivity, making it an even more efficient solution for removing ceramic tile, hardwood flooring and other tough floor coverings.
With a new, easier operating on/off control, the CTS12 Gen 2 is designed to enhance maneuverability, control and visibility. Its unique configuration allows users to operate electric-powered breakers in an upright position, which helps increase productivity while reducing strain on operators’ knees and lower backs.
- Increased flexibility
- New mounting kits for the Hilti TE-1000-AVR breaker
- The unit continues to work as a tool carrier for electric-powered breakers with ratings between 30 and 45 foot-pounds of force
- The accessory tool angle of the CTS12 Gen 2 can be adjusted to nine different self-locking positions
- New productivity boosting mechanism accommodates breaker variances in mounted chisel orientation to the working surface.
- Anti-Vibe handle is adjustable to enhance operator comfort, and is rubber-insulated to reduce vibration
- Operates from a standard 115 VAC, 15-ampere power source.
- General Equipment Company offers a wide range of industry-standard, 1-⅛-inch-hexagon-by-6-inch shank accessory tools to work with the CTS12. These include chisels and scraper blades (up to 12-inches wide) for handling a variety of floor-covering removal applications.
- Other equipment in the RIP-R-STRIPPER line includes the FCS5AC, FCS10 and FCS16 models for removing carpet, ceramic tile, linoleum and mastics.