The Allen AT14S swivel dump power track buggy was developed to help contractors more precisely dump their bulk materials. The AT14S allows the operator to rotate the bucket 90º in either direction from center to provide maximum precision while placing materials. It also comes equipped with a rugged track drive that will allow it to operate in conditions that wheel barrows and wheel buggies simply cannot.
This compact and rugged machine also comes equipped with simple, intuitive controls and a 14 cubic foot steel bucket. The AT14S will haul and dump any bulk material, making it a perfect fit for concrete workers, landscapers, contractors or anyone else who needs to haul or dump material on a regular basis.
- 20-hp Honda GX630 gasoline engine
- Travels speeds up to 6 mph for greater job site efficiency
- Steel bucket for maximum durability
- 33-in. width allows the buggy to fit through tight areas
- Engine cover folds back to provide convenient access to engine, gas tank, battery and filters