the Brokk 520D to its extensive product lineup. Meeting both Tier 4 Final and European’s Stage IV emission standards. The 520D replaces the Brokk 400D, one of the first diesel models released, and comes equipped with Brokk’s signature SmartConcept technology, boasting 40 percent more hitting power., a manufacturer of remote-controlled demolition machines, welcomes
- The Brokk 520D is the only diesel model out of the company’s four new next generation remote-controlled demolition machines.
- The 520D featuresSmartConcept system, including the SmartDesign and SmartRemote.
- SmartDesign extends machine life and provides unprecedented ease of maintenance due to 70 percent fewer cables as well as hardened components, LED headlights and easily accessible grease points and hydraulic hoses.
- An ergonomic remote-control box, the SmartRemote, incorporates adjustable straps, intuitive controls and professional-grade radio technology with a 984-foot (300-meter) working range.
- The 520D delivers 1,086 foot-pounds (1,472 joules) with each blow of its 1,510-pound (685-kilogram) BHB 705 hydraulic breaker.
- Its three-part arm extends to 23 feet (7 meters) vertically and 22 feet (6.7 meters) horizontally.
- It also rotates 360 degrees, giving operators optimal flexibility to reach nearly anywhere in one movement.
- A heavy-duty boom system and increased hydraulics allow the diesel-powered machine to handle the same range of heavier, more powerful attachments including those available for the electric Brokk 500, released last year.