PASKR is a cloud-based construction management software application designed for contractors by contractors to help them stay up to date with the latest project information while on the jobsite. Drawings, daily logs, RFIs, time cards, punch lists and all related project documents are easily accessible in one place on your mobile device.
The app’s job cost tracking feature allows contractors to see at a glance what they are spending and how profitable they are. Connect a credit card to PASKR and eliminate the need for manual entry. Everyday your PASKR account is updated with the most recent spending, keeping contractors automatically up to date. Keep track of receipts digitally. Take a picture of the receipt, log it and PASKR will keep it organized.
The app includes the ability to access and manage:
- Change orders
- Daily logs
- Meeting minutes
- Pay applications
- Punch list
- Purchase orders
- Safety reports
PASKR’s Daily Log feature allows contractors to keep track of every detail including labor, communication, equipment, materials and jobsite events. The app allows contractors to use one interface to manage employee time card data for all projects.
The PASKR mobile app is available for a free 30-day trial. After that, there are four pricing plans to choose from. The least expensive plan starts out at $49 per month. As you move up in the plans (and pricing) you get additional features not included in the less expensive plan options. The top level standard plan is $399 per month. There is also a custom priced option offering the most features for contractors.
- Create and manage daily logs
- Record time sheet entries
- Track purchase orders and expenses
- Create and assign trades to contacts
- Punch list management with photo uploads
- RFI creation and management
- Create a meeting agenda and digitally distribute it prior to the meeting
- Write meeting minutes, assign and track open tasks
- Instant status updates
- Plan revisions automatically inserted in order; work from the latest set without losing access to project history
- Easily share to the field or with subcontractors
- Digitally sign and send contracts
- Complete RFI audit trail with history tracking and ability to mark an official answer