Contractor Foreman is a construction management mobile app written by construction professionals with over 35 years in the construction management business. It is designed as a full end-to-end suite to manage day to day constructions tasks with CPM Gantt chart scheduling. The app features over 25 modules to help contractors manage all aspects of their projects and OSHA safety records. The modules include support for time cards, daily logs, accounting, purchase orders, punchlists, vehicle logs, expenses, invoices, estimates and more. Contractor Foreman was rated a #1 app in 2018 by DailyReporter.com.
With the daily log module, contractors can track weather, man hours, subs, material and equipment, visitors, delays and more.
The time card module features GPS to track employee clock in/out locations as well as project and cost code. Crew Cards allow one person to clock in multiple people at once with full timecard reporting.
Contractor Foreman also helps construction contractors stay compliant by tracking safety meetings, tailgate talks, toolbox safety meeting topics and attendees. In addition, track incidents, accidents and more with employee write ups and OSHA 300.
Contractor Foreman is available in five pricing plans starting at $16 per month for one user. Upgrade to three users for $31 per month, six users for $49 per month or 10 users for $78 per month. Have more than 10 users? The Unlimited pricing plan is $111 per month for an unlimited number of users. For a limited time, Contractor Foreman is offering 25% savings with coupon code “FCP”.
- Unlimited projects
- Scheduling view includes Gantt, Baseline and Critical Path Method views
- Send invoices and other documents from the field
- Simple, progress and AIA-style invoicing
- Contact directory and project directory
- Calendar integrates with Google and Outlook
- Create custom checklists for JHA, JSA, site audits, pre/post job and equipment inspections
- Upload and annotate files and photos
- Use Roles to limit what each user can access, read, edit or create
- Apps are Free to download – require a subscription or free trial.
- Job costing reports and labor budget vs actual