Appareo announced a new product in the company’s line of rugged cellular asset trackers. The AT-130 (IP69K) will launch first with partner Razor Tracking, a provider of off-highway asset tracking software. These two North Dakota companies joined forces to develop an affordable on-demand asset tracking solution with the durability for use in any industry.
Appareo leveraged its experience building rugged, off-highway, telematic and electronic products to develop an inexpensive but rugged cellular product. Razor Tracking, a leading software developer for fleet tracking and operations management, provided the initial logistics software for the AT-130, and laid the groundwork for future logistic integrations.
The AT-130 is an IP69K-rated asset tracking device with cellular and GPS capabilities, a 5-year battery life and industrial operating temperature range (-40° C to +70° C). Features include:
- High-performance positioning and motion-sensing capabilities
- Motion-sensing algorithms ensure motion-based reporting is done based on true machinery repositioning
- Reports position once per day and occasionally also reports position on demand, facilitating a battery life of up to more than five years
- Communication interface based on common standards and industry practices enables easy integration into a customer tracking system or manufacturer backend
- Regulatory and compliance certifications include Verizon Networks, Vodafone International, CE, IC, FCC, RCM, PTCRB, and GCF
- Easy device and data plan management offered via the company’s custom Data Services Platform