Trimble Earthworks 2.0 is the newest version of the company’s machine control platform, with improvements designed to enable faster ROI, increase productivity and decrease training time for operators.
- Horizontal Steering Control for dozers automatically controls the machine to follow any horizontal alignment without operator assistance
- Augmented Reality for excavators enables users to easily understand 3D models, cut/fill information, slope data and other bench points and reference points on the in-cab display in context, without the need to interpret complex 2D plans or stakes
- New mastless motor grader configuration gives operators an improved range of blade motion
- Integrated LOADRITE Payload Management displays grade control and accurate payload data on one screen
- Available for compact grading attachments with dual GNSS, single GNSS and total station guidance options
- Earthworks Assistant App consolidates and simplifies access to training guides and videos, making it easy to learn and troubleshoot using an Android cell phone