The Samsara J1939 cable connects yellow iron of all models to the cloud and tracks real-time GPS, engine performance and diagnostic data.
- Designed to consolidate data from all makes and models of heavy equipment in the cloud for easy accessibility, the J1939 helps construction fleets make critical decisions to improve operational efficiency and positively impact their bottom line
- Heavy equipment engine data, like fuel level, DEF level and coolant temp is captured in real-time, giving your team the information they need to make quick equipment management decisions
- The J1939 helps equipment owners bring all their models into view in one system so fleets can always access Samsara’s real-time GPS, alerts, scheduling, maintenance tools and usage reporting regardless of equipment make or machine types
- Maximize asset usage with scheduling tools and utilization reports to ensure the machines are used to maximize revenue, especially for leased equipment
- Improve machine uptime with preventative maintenance schedules based on real-time engine logs, diagnostic data and fault codes, whether your machines are in the shop or on the job