The 32,100-lb. CX145D SR minimum-swing radius excavator features a compact counterweight and modified boom placement that deliver ample digging and lifting power in a small footprint.
- 102-hp engine meets Tier 4 Final with no diesel particulate filter required
- Offers bucket digging forces up to 21,400 ft.-lbs. and lift capacities up to 21,350 lbs.
- Electronically controlled hydraulic pump and larger control and solenoid valves increase lifting capacities and improve responsiveness
- CASE Intelligent Hydraulic System with four integrated control systems (Boom Economy Control, Auto Economy Control, Swing Relief Control and Spool Stroke Control)
- Standard features include Free Swing for improved craning, laying or lifting of offset loads, oil sample ports and an easy pattern selector
- Spacious, pressurized, viscous-mounted cab with enhanced visibility, fully adjustable heated air ride seat, ergonomic multifunctional controls, Bluetooth radio and rear-view and side-view cameras that feed a 7-in. widescreen monitor
- Options include a dozer blade configuration, choice of steel or rubber tracks, Max View Monitor with 270° visibility, LED working light package