Co-branded by Morbark and Pronar, the trommel screens are designed to work with a wide variety of materials including soil, compost, municipal waste, coal, aggregate and biomass.
- Electronic controls tailor operation parameters to materials to be separated
- Variety of drums available with round or square holes and any mesh size
- Four trommel screen sizes available
- Wide-opening doors for accessibility and quick switching of drums
- Pull-out frame, on which the engine and hydraulic systems are mounted, for easy maintenance access
- Magnetic roller for removal of ferrous metals, which may be mounted on the rear and/or side discharge conveyors
- Hydraulic tipping grid for removal of large objects, to help prevent damage to the trommel drum