The RS generator range includes five Tier 4 Final-compliant, delivering prime power output of 56 to 500 kW (70 to 625 kVA).
- G70RS produces 56 kW (70 kVA), G125RS produces 100 kW (125 kVA), G220RS generates 175 kW (220 kVA), G400RS supplies 320 kW (400 kVA) and G625RS produces 500 kW (625 kVA)
- Designed to be towed with operating weights from 7,239 to 25,209 lbs.
- Tier 4 Final aftertreatment consists of selective catalytic reduction and diesel exhaust fluid only
- Components from JCB, Volvo, MeccAlte, Deep Sea Electronics, DEIF and Schneider Electrics
- Easy to access controls with automatic mains failure (AMF) and synchronizing capability, with touchscreen controls on larger models
- Control cubicle segregates AC and DC supply for maximum safety
- Automatic voltage regulator adjustment can be made from the front of the control panel
- Voltage can be altered using a three-position, three-phase and single-phase alternator-mounted rotary switch
- Feature 500-hour service intervals, large service access doors with integrated door stops and diesel and DEF fluid tanks easily accessed from ground level
- Standard JCB LiveLink advanced telematics provide real-time diagnostic information
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about JCB Towable RS Generators