It’s a strange new COVID-19 pandemic world and essential construction contractors are scrambling to keep up with shifting safety rules and to keep workers on sites.
But not as many of the 10 most-read stories of the week are about the coronavirus as they have been.
Constructors still need to get things built.
- OSHA Adopts Revised Enforcement Policies For Coronavirus
- How To Reinforce Concrete Slab on Ground to Control Cracking
- What Are the Effects of Lubricants Mixing in Equipment?
- How to Compact Asphalt Pavements
- Looking Back on the World's Deadliest Construction Projects
- Researchers Innovate Materials and Anchor Systems to Keep Bridges Safe
- 18 Tips to Stay Cool on the Jobsite in the Summer Heat
- Watch the Time-Lapse Video of Ohio's Unique Concrete Pedestrian Bridge
- Standing Water in Prepared Footings: A Problem or a Precaution?
- Construction Post-COVID-19: 4 Tools to Adapt to the New Normal