Following its acquisition of Varisco, Atlas Copco has launched over 30 heavy-duty, high-capacity pumps, including wet and dry prime centrifugal pumps for construction, drainage and emergency applications, plus specialized models for wellpoint applications and pumping abrasive liquids and bentonite mud.
- Three high-flow models in the PAS range of centrifugal dry prime pumps are capable of accommodating flows of up to 6,164 gpm
- Piston positive-displacement pump specially designed to run dry without damaging internal components
- All ranges can be supplied with a diesel engine or electric motor as part of E-Pump concept
- Up to six modular configurations possible
- Available on a standard pump block, basic or flexi-skid, or as part of a trailer, crate or fully containerized package
- WEDA+ range portable submersible dewatering pumps now offer up to a 20% overall reduction in power consumption compared to previous models