The KeyPOD is a comprehensive equipment tracking and management system designed to help fleet managers and equipment owners control access to off-highway machinery and improve compliance with safety inspections. It provides real-time accurate data on equipment use, inspections and conditions.
- Works as a Mobile Network Hub (with MiniPOD for Drive-By Capture) to collect the hours and locations of equipment around it
- Data captured and status report securely transmitted to EQUIPCHAT and/or Mobile EQUIPCHAT for management review
- Operator passcode must be entered on the keypad to gain access to equipment
- Lockout mode prevents equipment from starting in the event of an incorrect passcode or unauthorized operator
- Operator uses keypad to record any inspection non-conformance issues or problems
- Optional light signals (green, yellow and red) provide clear, visual identification of equipment status and operator status