The Laser Grading Box creates precise finish grades to within 1/10th of an inch. With a reversible cutting edge on all sides, its push-pull design grades moving forward or in reverse to utilize the maneuverability of a skid steer or compact track loader.
- Hydraulic valve system adjusts the grading box, providing smooth and accurate performance even in tough environments
- Available in 72-, 84- and 96-in. configurations
- Compatible with Site Control laser receivers, control panel and beacons
- Single-mast configuration designed for automated elevation only
- Dual-mast version suited for automated elevation and cross-slope
- Features a durable powder coat finish, composite greaseless bushings and comes standard with foam-filled tires for flat-free operation