The Trimble T10 Tablet is a high-performance data processing platform built to a IP-65, military-grade (MIL-STD-810G) ruggedness certification to withstand harsh elements, drops and shocks at a construction site. With Trimble SCS900 Site Controller Software, the tablet can be used to measure and verify ground levels and site features, compute progress and material stockpile volumes, monitor and conduct quality control for earthworks and paving, synchronize design and field data via the Internet and more. Field managers can use the T10 Tablet with SitePulse software for planning, site navigation and reporting tasks, and to increase communications between the field and office by connecting more people on the jobsite.
- 10.1-in., sunlight-readable display for visibility under any field conditions
- Multi-touch screen that works with a stylus, fingers or capacitive gloves
- Microsoft Windows 10 operating system
- Intel 6th Generation Core i7 processor
- Integrated wireless connectivity options include Wi-Fi, 4G LTE cellular and 2.4 GHz spread-spectrum radio to control the Trimble S-Series total stations and the SX10 scanning total station