MAKO Enterprises today announced the worldwide release of the new goal post-designed JAWS screed chairs that support any screed rail from ½ inch up to 2 inches and fit mounting structures 3/8 inch to 5/8 inch. JAWS come in two sizes. The large, green JAWS support up to a 2-inch aluminum or magnesium screed rail. The small, blue JAWS support 1-1/2-inch wood 2'x4' or metal screed rail.
- JAWS are made of impact resistant material and are virtually unbreakable.
- All MAKO products are Iowa DOT approved and made in the USA.
- For rail less than 1-1/2”, just give the JAWS a “twist” to hold the smaller rail in place.
- The MAKO Driver can also be used with JAWS for an accurate, fast and easy set up.
- Use for slab-on-grade, vapor barrier, concrete overlay, sand or rock subgrade, sloped slabs, and abutments.
- Quickly create a stay-in-place form over vapor barrier and wood or metal elevated decks when paired with the MAKO FinStand and MAKO Base Plate.
- This fast setup provides a 1-3/4-inch precise and vertical adjustment when using a ½-inch by 13 threaded rod