The Bosch GCL100-40G Green Beam Self-Leveling Cross-Line Laser with Plumb Points uses green-beam technology, which emits green lines and points up to four times brighter than standard red beams. This gives the laser a working range for the lines of up to 165 ft.
The laser produces vertical, horizontal, cross-line modes, as well as upward and downward green plumb points. The tool can project two lines independently or together, for a broad array of alignment and leveling applications. It includes Bosch-exclusive VisiMax technology, which monitors tool temperature and power consumption. It is an IP64 rating, and features deeply recessed windows help protect the laser glass. The Bosch Smart Pendulum System self-levels and indicates out-of-level condition, and it locks the pendulum for secure transport.
- Easy-to-use line laser: Facilitates quick job setup with a range up to 165 Ft. with vertical, horizontal and cross-line modes
- Plumb points: Projects upward and downward green laser points for transferring applications with a range of up to 50 Ft.
- Full rubber overmold housing: Helps protect every major impact point, with a design similar to a roll cage
- Easy laser setup modes: Controls vertical, horizontal, cross lines, and plumb points
- Secure laser transport: After switching off, pendulum is locked
- Onboard user interface: Easily select among the layout modes
- RM10 Rotating Mount: Provides fast setup, extra-strong magnets, and fine adjustment rotation nob
- Jobsite tough construction: Withstands rainy or dusty jobsite conditions, and is IP64 rated
- Battery gauge: Features a three-LED indicator for battery management